Articles on this Page
- 05/02/16--22:59: _The Met Gala 2016 M...
- 05/04/16--00:54: _How I Celebrated Sp...
- 05/28/16--01:23: _Coffee Date With Tr...
- 06/08/16--00:33: _Rendezvous At the B...
- 06/09/16--21:48: _Rendezvous At Van L...
- 06/28/16--22:41: _Rendezvous with the...
- 06/29/16--20:51: _Tech On the Streets...
- 07/04/16--22:56: _Rendezvous with L’E...
- 07/18/16--21:36: _A New York Christma...
- 07/25/16--21:55: _Rendezvous At Spice
- 08/04/16--17:04: _Rendezvous at Bethe...
- 08/16/16--22:36: _Rendezvous At the S...
- 09/30/16--00:32: _Rendezvous At the H...
- 10/06/16--10:13: _Post Yoga Rendezvou...
- 10/24/16--21:21: _Rendezvous with Tom...
- 10/28/16--02:32: _Rendezvous At the L...
- 11/17/16--00:23: _Rendezvous with The...
- 12/31/16--23:38: _Keeping Your Home S...
- 01/14/17--03:37: _Rendezvous at Urban...
- 01/23/17--03:40: _Rendezvous At Spot ...
- 05/02/16--22:59: The Met Gala 2016 Manus x Machina
- 05/04/16--00:54: How I Celebrated Spa Week
- 05/28/16--01:23: Coffee Date With Trudy #4
- 06/08/16--00:33: Rendezvous At the Brooklyn Flea Record Fair
- 06/09/16--21:48: Rendezvous At Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream
- 06/28/16--22:41: Rendezvous with the #ChandonSquad on the High Line
- 06/29/16--20:51: Tech On the Streets of New York
- 07/04/16--22:56: Rendezvous with L’Eleganza Del Cibo
- 07/18/16--21:36: A New York Christmas in July
- 07/25/16--21:55: Rendezvous At Spice
- 08/04/16--17:04: Rendezvous at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park
- 08/16/16--22:36: Rendezvous At the Seaglass Carousel in Battery Park
- 09/30/16--00:32: Rendezvous At the Hills on Governor’s Island
- 10/06/16--10:13: Post Yoga Rendezvous at Mamoun’s
- 10/24/16--21:21: Rendezvous with TommyXGigi Carnival for New York Fashion Week
- 10/28/16--02:32: Rendezvous At the Lowline Lab
- 11/17/16--00:23: Rendezvous with The Surfboard Doctor
- 12/31/16--23:38: Keeping Your Home Safe While on a Traveling Rendezvous
- 01/14/17--03:37: Rendezvous at Urban Vegan Kitchen
- 01/23/17--03:40: Rendezvous At Spot Dessert Bar
On the first Monday of May every year, the biggest and most opulent Senior prom in the world comes to New York. It’s called the Met Gala. At the price of a $30,000 ticket and the world’s eyes on you, you come out to show out. Each year there is a selected theme around the Gala that is well thought… Read more →
Spa week just happened in New York and I’m not usually able to take advantage because I am always on a budget. But I was determined to try something new. I was scanning Groupon, as usual, and found a deal that I could use and it was at a spa that I had heard great reviews on, the Asanda Spa… Read more →
Wow it’s been a while since our last coffee date. I found a new place to meet, somewhere in Greenwich Village and afterwards we can go to the park and get food from the Bengali food cart. I’ve been wanting to try it for a long time. Nothing Earth-shattering has happened with me but I’d love to hear more from… Read more →
Recently I went out to the picturesque Williamsburg waterfront, for the Brooklyn Flea Record Fair. I know, I know nobody listens to records anymore and you only find those things in your Dad’s boxes in the garage, but you’d be wrong, especially in New York. DJ’s aren’t the only ones keeping those vinyl discs alive in fact, vinyl is growing… Read more →
I have a huge sweet tooth and being lactose intolerant really gets in the way of that sometimes because I usually get rid of that craving is through ice cream. And the other problem is that great tasting dairy free alternatives aren’t always readily available, depending on where you live, as is the case for me. So whenever I find… Read more →
This past Saturday, I was able to attend the chicest of sparkling wine parties in New York with the “in “crowd. I love new experiences and even though I am not a drinker, I can enjoy the atmosphere of a good party. The party was thrown by Chandon USA and the theme was the American Summer Fete to celebrate a… Read more →
The post Rendezvous with the #ChandonSquad on the High Line appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
While I was leaving yoga class to begin my weekly errands, I ran into a spiffy piece of technology on the street corner. It’s a Wi-Fi stand, called LinkNYC, with the ability to charge your phone/laptop on the go. I know that in other parts of the world this is old news but I’m not yet jaded. And I know… Read more →
Hey lovely people! If you’ve just happened upon this blog now let me preface this post by saying what long time readers already know. I am a foodie, I love New York and I love art in its many forms. So when I can happen upon my loves in combination with each other , I am all they way happy.… Read more →
First off let me say that I have no good reason that this post is so late besides the fact that I had so many things to do during January, February, March and then I got sick in April and May, that this just to say that it kept being pushed back in the queue. But the pictures were so… Read more →
Two weeks ago, I planned to meet my ruggedly lovely relative Jean to blog about a Bastille Day event in downtown Brooklyn on Smith street that he said he enjoyed a couple of years back. I love when people look out and give me things to blog about. He raved about going to this event before and how I would… Read more →
Even though I live in New York City, there are places that I don’t get to visit often because the city is huge. Central Park is one of the those places, and within Central Park is the magical meeting place that is the Bethesda fountain. I’m sure that you’ve seen in social media snapshots many times without realizing where it’s… Read more →
This Summer has been full of family visits, guided tours yours truly, exceeding my daily step goals and daily caloric intake. And one of the places I was most excited about going with my nieces was the Seaglass Carousel in Battery Park. Everything about it is dreamy, from the location, to the architecture, the huge colorful tropical fish and the… Read more →
The post Rendezvous At the Seaglass Carousel in Battery Park appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
Last Saturday on my quest to stuff as much activity into Summer that my body would allow, I met up with a couple of friends to go Governor’s Island and enjoy the mental break from the city. I’ve written about a lazy picnic I was invited to last year and with the way my brain is set up, I have… Read more →
Every Saturday, I try to fit in some form of self-care usually consisting of yoga and meditation. Then after the mental health break, (yoga makes me ravenous) I take care of my appetite. And this Saturday I was in the mood for Middle Eastern food. Not even a full block away from my yoga class is Mamoun’s Falafel, this is their… Read more →
New York is a magnet for a lot of amazing things, and one of those things is Fashion Week, which happens here twice yearly. And New York City becomes the scene for the new Spring/ Fall collection shows. New York Fashion Week is a huge deal here and not just for the shows planned all over the city, but also… Read more →
The post Rendezvous with TommyXGigi Carnival for New York Fashion Week appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
This past weekend was Open House New York and what this event is about is letting you into sites that you wouldn’t normally be able to tour at your convenience. You’ll learn the history of the site and It’s great for bloggers because if you’re there early you’ll get those uninterrupted shots in great light and feel super special. It’s a… Read more →
Last month, I was blessed enough to travel to Belize for my brother’s wedding. It was such a roller-coaster because I didn’t think that we would actually make it there.The reason was because the wedding was the same weekend of the evil that was Hurricane Matthew. And due to that headache, I was doubly blessed to meet the Surfboard Doctor.… Read more →
While I was away from home traveling to Belize, and having a great time with family. I couldn’t help but have the thought in the back of my mind on whether my home was safe while I was away traveling. And that is completely normal, especially when everyone does a little too much in the oversharing department on social media. And… Read more →
The post Keeping Your Home Safe While on a Traveling Rendezvous appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
November is my birthday month and I try to celebrate the whole month-long, just because I can. One of my favorite ways to celebrate is to go to new and old favorite restaurants. Last month I found a new favorite, it is Urban Vegan Kitchen. The Urban Vegan Kitchen opened recently and is in the lower West Side neighborhood of… Read more →
You’re probably wondering, “Hey Trudy, another food post so soon? Are you actually trying to undo all that hard work at yoga?”. And my answer would be, “Not intentionally… I swear!”. It’s just that I’ve noticed about myself, that when it gets colder my diet goes completely left and that left turns onto the intersection of Carbs and Sweets corner.… Read more →