Articles on this Page
- 07/14/18--21:00: _Sustaining & Mainta...
- 07/15/18--21:46: _How To Have a Luxur...
- 07/20/18--23:27: _South Dakota Road T...
- 08/01/18--00:17: _Rendezvous At the C...
- 08/02/18--01:55: _Saturdays Are For A...
- 08/07/18--20:03: _A Hassle Free Holiday
- 08/27/18--05:16: _A Rendezvous At Bar...
- 08/31/18--00:02: _How To Maintain Hea...
- 09/04/18--21:10: _5 Tips On Finding T...
- 09/07/18--00:36: _Movies With A View ...
- 09/14/18--22:20: _Is It Possible To K...
- 09/16/18--21:29: _The Best of Indonesia
- 09/20/18--22:02: _A Graffiti Art Work...
- 09/27/18--22:13: _States Of Amusement...
- 10/04/18--21:03: _Rendezvous At the V...
- 10/08/18--23:19: _What To Look For In...
- 10/16/18--16:25: _Where to Spend a Lo...
- 10/28/18--21:53: _Rendezvous At Very ...
- 12/07/18--21:31: _Advantages of Getti...
- 12/17/18--21:20: _Biggest Bang for Yo...
- 07/14/18--21:00: Sustaining & Maintaining A Vacation Home Abroad
- 07/15/18--21:46: How To Have a Luxury Travel Experience on a Tight Budget
- 07/20/18--23:27: South Dakota Road Trip In 3 Days
- 08/01/18--00:17: Rendezvous At the Cottage Chinese Restaurant
- 08/02/18--01:55: Saturdays Are For A Yoga Rendezvous
- 08/07/18--20:03: A Hassle Free Holiday
- 08/27/18--05:16: A Rendezvous At Bargemusic
- 08/31/18--00:02: How To Maintain Healthy Habits When Traveling
- 09/04/18--21:10: 5 Tips On Finding The Cheapest Flights
- 09/07/18--00:36: Movies With A View Rendezvous in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 09/14/18--22:20: Is It Possible To Keep Cool On A Rendezvous Through Death Valley?
- 09/16/18--21:29: The Best of Indonesia
- 09/20/18--22:02: A Graffiti Art Workshop Rendezvous
- 09/27/18--22:13: States Of Amusement: Visiting Some Of America’s Best Theme Parks
- 10/04/18--21:03: Rendezvous At the Vendy Awards
- 10/08/18--23:19: What To Look For In A Hotel
- 10/16/18--16:25: Where to Spend a Long Weekend in North Carolina
- 10/28/18--21:53: Rendezvous At Very Fresh Noodles
- 12/07/18--21:31: Advantages of Getting Your Groceries Online
- 12/17/18--21:20: Biggest Bang for Your Buck on Broadway
When I have traveled, I love staying in hotels well sort of, but I always miss the homey feeling. I start to miss home even though I am in this […]
While you may love backpacking and are used to the small rooms and bumpy buses which come along with it, there may be a part of you which would […]
The post How To Have a Luxury Travel Experience on a Tight Budget appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
During the summer breaks, beaches and big cities attract record numbers of tourists. But if you’re looking for a quieter holiday in a jaw-dropping location that combines iconic monuments, Native […]
You know how you have that restaurant that you go to over and over again? Not because it is trendy or that they have Instagram worthy food. But just because the food is reliably good and specifically in my case a […]
Living in New York can admittedly be stressful at times and since I have yet to invest in therapy, I find my peace through my Saturday afternoon yoga class. I haven’t yet found the balance to incorporate more yoga into […]
So, you’ve paid off your upcoming holiday, the countdown begins, and the excitement builds. Whether you’re going on a last-minute trip to get away, or whether you’ve had this planned for months, you’re always going to want a hassle free […]
Last Saturday, I did my best to make the most of my day by getting around to places that I have meaning to go for a while. My list is always waiting to be chipped away at and sometimes, I […]
Are you about to zip off on an adventure? It’s easy to fall into lazy habits when off on vacation – and one of the most common of these is letting your weight get away from you. If you’re health […]
I don’t happen to be a person who can travel without considering the cost of the vacation. Nope, I am not in possession of one of those silver spoons. So, because I am a realist I have to do a bit of […]
This summer, I didn’t do much along the ways of traveling. I’m not complaining, honestly. My whole summer was pretty much a staycation vibe. Not because I didn’t want to travel but because with family visiting consistently and last-minute, it just didn’t fit […]
The post Movies With A View Rendezvous in Brooklyn Bridge Park appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
Death Valley is one of those iconic U.S. locations any adrenaline junky dreams of visiting. This desert reserve is a spot so hot it attracts visitors into the millions each year. And, a little research makes it easy to see […]
The post Is It Possible To Keep Cool On A Rendezvous Through Death Valley? appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
Have you thought of traveling to Indonesia? It is so beautiful in the photos on Instagram and the in my feed another ten show up every day. The crystal clear blue-green water, fresh seafood, lush green forest, and affordable hotel […]
Last Saturday, I spent in Bushwick Brooklyn, doing something different. You know me I love doing something new and different and inviting you to tag along. This time it was a graffiti art workshop with Brooklyn Unplugged Tours! I’ve written about the […]
While a lot of Americans aren’t having a great time at the moment, thanks to the state of politics and an overall feeling of uneasiness, this part of the world still has a lot to offer when it comes to […]
The post States Of Amusement: Visiting Some Of America’s Best Theme Parks appeared first on Rendezvous En New York.
This past weekend was my favorite kind of weekend because it was centered around delicious food. I am writing specifically about going the Vendy Awards and it was for the first time. The Vendy Awards is an award event dedicated to […]
The biggest traveling holidays are coming up and you may be trying to figure out how to budget and plan your next journey. You’d have to be hiding under a rock to not have noticed that the internet is packed with […]
If you have a long weekend booked and are looking to spend a few days somewhere new, full of charm, natural beauty, and history, North Carolina is just the place to visit. There are some old towns to roam, scenic […]
Whether it is hot or cold outside I am into noodles. Any kind of noodle, lo mein, mei fun, rice noodles, egg noodles, bean thread, linguine, angel hair, you get it right? Noodle soup is even better and even better […]
I have heard from many people who used to live in New York City or who live here currently that New Yorkers don’t cook. Of course, this isn’t true. I...Read More